“Sweet spirit and … liked to get away for alone time to hear God. I was so impressed with [her] commitment to hear what God had for [her].”
“Heather is passionate about the Word of God and people of God. She embodies a love for Jesus which translates to every element of her life.”
We've considered every exquisite detail to create sacred space for soul rest and spiritual growth so you can simply savor our extensive selection of transformational services that support spiritual, mental, and emotional well-being through retreats in daily life, guided prayer exercises, and sacred movement activities, as well as from a culinary perspective for physical health.
Serenely nestled in a lovely virtual destination, your soul care appointments are offered worldwide. Join from the countryside, city, shoreline, or mountains, we offer soul nurturing respite in order to center in Christ and bring your divinely cherished self to your leadership.
Soul Care Services for a Cause
*All Services & Products Are Tax-Deductible Contributions & Directly Related to our Mission
- Monthly Soul Care Guided Retreat in Daily Life with links delivered to your inbox in beautiful interactive design with four different monthly-themed movements with reflection questions, links, video, handouts, spiritual practice with theological aesthetics & Scripture. Enjoy weekly as a Sabbath in 4 movements, a special weekend retreat each month, or a retreat in daily life with 10-15 minutes a day with video, Scripture, and questions that curates Scripture study, life coaching, spiritual direction, theological aesthetics and a recipe.
- Private membership to Facebook Mentoring Community with live sessions, office hours, teachings on a monthly spiritual practice, community reflective art sessions, or guided prayer meditations.
- Access to Optional Affinity Groups within the Mentoring Community or Book Clubs, Monthly Optional Offerings such as Online Retreats, Teachings Courses, Specials on Services, Volunteer Opportunities, & Guests.
- Access to Our Mentoring Community App for Prayer Requests
- Birth Month Gift
- Access to Specific Library Content
- Optional Add on of The Beautiful & Invitation to The Exquisite cohort upon yearly openings
- A percentage is paid forward for leaders in anti-trafficking, caretakers of disabled, or university ministers
To schedule an appointment, please contact us at
LINK TO BOOKINGS or firstname.lastname@example.org
202 505 9992
The Beautiful Year is interrelated and weaves a beautiful tapestry over 12-months’ time around a framework of the layered experiences in one-to-one sessions, 10 months of teaching sessions & two retreats, and access to 52 weekly spiritual formation exercises (with interactive videos), reflective questions & Scripture in downloadable format for about 20 minutes a week, offered in fully-virtual version with encouragement to quarterly secure an overnight bed and breakfast or retreat place in order that you may have time in prayer to listen and be present with your online experiential mentoring community. Experiences in smaller local group settings may also desire to gather.
- Twelve 50 min. one-to-one spiritual life coaching/direction/mentoring sessions (one/month)
- Sixteen 50 min. small group teachings (SIX at two retreats and TEN at the months between retreats)
- Two beautiful two-night retreats with Heather at the location of your choice with THREE Sessions each, (optional invitation to meet together)
- Access to fifty-two weekly mini-videos and a 10–15-minute spiritual formation exercise to do through prayer, and download to make your own journey book.
- A experiential transforming cohort community of ladies in leadership that connect at retreats, private Facebook group, and a unique app for prayer.
- Unique Voxer app access with response during office hours.
- Prayerfully selected book list to enhance your journey & secured space for mentee-led book studies together, available in our Boutique Bookstore.
- Your own guided personal Prayer Retreat Guide to fill in reflective questions
- Due after an applicant is accepted into The Beautiful Year to hold the spot and to cover administrative & technical support for the participant’s year-long experience.
- If you change your mind about participating prior to The Beautiful Year, the fee will be converted to a tax-deductible donation and a receipt will be issued. (Note that due to unforeseen life circumstances happen, the teachings will be recorded for your access if you were to miss.)
The cost for the full year including monthly retreats with live cohort space within a framework for listening in reflection, a weekly course of 15 minutes for spiritual formation, a monthly 1-hour cohort mentoring, a specific cohort prayer app, monthly session of individual coaching or spiritual direction for one payment of $3677 or $307 a month, tax-deductible fee.
Optional 10 of 15 reading list resources, travel to your choice of retreat location, and 3% Paypal processing fee if you opt to pay your admin and/or participant fee via Paypal.
Available as funds permit for up to 50% of the monthly participation fee.
These elements include recommended reflective readings, a new monthly spiritual practice, prompts for written reflections, a personal prayer retreat, and the possibility to meet in person as a group.
A final culmination with mastered evening and morning soul-nourishing practices and integrated into your learning in a culmination reflection of sacred rhythms according to your unique personality, season, of life, how you best connect with God, and other material factors will help ground you in continued spiritual growth.
Our package includes:
- Retreat Access for two
- Two Teaching Sessions with Space Dedicated for Prayerful Reflection with God
- Printable Retreat Guides
- King's Club Level Access to Guided Themed Prayer Meditation with Scripture
- Optional to Add 1:1 Life Coaching or Spiritual Direction Sessions
“I immensely benefited from her wisdom, strength and above all, knowledge of the Word of God and pleasant demeanour … embodies outstanding depth and breadth in Christian ministry.”
“She is a teacher who is always ready to help others develop in Christ. She embraces responsibility and manages herself and others with the utmost professionality”
“Heather’s dedication to Biblical ministry has blessed Southwestern Assemblies of God University and other parts of the world. I heartily recommend her!”